Welcome

Welcome to Planet 9! A place where Room 9 shares their learning adventures with family and friends. Please leave us comments about our learning!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Runaway Pancake


If I had a runaway pancake I would get my Dad's fishing net and I would chase the pancake. When I caught the pancake I would eat the pancake. A small pancake is called a pikelet. (JC)
If I had a runaway pancake I would say to come in my hands and I will trick him. (SW)
If I had a runaway pancake I would put it in the bath and catch him and put him in the pan and eat it. (JS)
I will catch a runaway pancake. I will take him into the forest and there will be a tree and on it there will be an eye and an alarm that turns on. When the pancake comes the log will hit him. (GB)
If I had a runaway pancake I would build a trap. A porcupine and the pancake will fall down and the porcupine will fall backwards. That is how I catch a runaway pancake. (JoK)

No comments:

Post a Comment